Post-Publication Peer-Review RUNDOWN
Manuscript Title: Stress Bioenergy Crops Vulnerability to Changing Climate under Ambient and Elevated CO2 Conditions: Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.)
Type of Manuscript: Research Article
Peer - Review
|Review this paper||-||-||dd/mm/yy|
How to do a Post-Publication Peer-Review on this paper
1. Download our Reviewers Guide here.
2. Carefully make your comments on the Reviewers Guide. You can also make corrections on pdf format of the published manuscript.
3. Return the Reviewers Guide as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also attach the correction made on the downloaded manuscript. The Reviewer’s Guide is going to be attached to this page. Reviewers will receive an honorary certificate and discount off our fees. Please be involved.
4. Only PhD holders can submit a filled Reviewer's Guide.
5. Reviewers with any qualification can use the commenting platform below to make their comments or to respond to a review comment. Please endeavor to include your score for the manuscript within your comment. The score range is 0 - 100.