Why do we Charge a Publication Fee?
- Publication expenses.
- Website Maintenance
- Journal and article Indexing.
- Provision of the Soft Copy to author(s).
- Sourcing for and adopting newer technologies.
- Publishing articles in Open Journal System for better discovery.
- Editorial fee.
- Lifetime support
- Article Archiving
What is the publication Fee?
100 USD. We will accommodate authors whose budget is less than 100 USD, but inform us on submission or before submission, otherwise it may not be granted after acceptance.
Waiver for Editorial partners and External Reviewers:
Editorial board members are entitled to 50% - 100% waiver depending on their positions. External reviewers are entitled to 50 % waiver.
Methods of Payment
1. Online, using a credit or debit card. Authors are advised to use this method of payment to avoid paying large transfer fees that are common with the other methods below. Our online payment system accepts even debit cards that are issued from local banks. Authors without a debit card may ask a friend that owns a credit or debit card to pay for them.
2. Western Union.
3. Bank Transfer.