increase your knowledge
Browse our journals to access quality articles that cut across different subject areas
Get an editorial decision within 7 days.
All publication formats are freely accessible and downloadable by the public.
Our publications and policies are compliant with important reposteries and allow authors to deposit and achive anywhere.
Academic & career success
We want to be a part of your academic & career success
Greener Scholarly Publications is a goal-oriented academic/publishing organisation. It was established to promote researches and publish excellent and efficient research papers of specific subject areas; to create
avenues for exploration, ravaging and manifestation of the world of knowledge thereby, disseminating them freely for research and reference purposes, especially for researchers in developing nations.
Greener Scholarly Publications began its publishing activities in 2011 and has impacted the academic community positively by the quality of its services and content. Greener Scholarly Publications is determined to achieve its mission by conducting researches, academic training, holding conferences as well as assisting and encouraging researchers around the world. Starting with a coverage of about 3 countries, Greener Scholarly Publications has grown to publish papers from more than 50 countries worldwide.
Greener Scholarly Publications is based in Lagos, Nigeria, where it is currently performing most of its operation.
Our Mission is to contribute towards the advancement of knowledge and general discoveries by expanding our publication of academic articles and providing free access to quality research information online.
Our vision is to become one of the leading academic resource centres in the world offering enormous research information for free dissemination.
OUr beliefs & Values
We uphold a set of beliefs and values that influence how we render our services.
1. We believe in excellence and target constant improvement. We believe what is worth doing is worth doing well.
2. We believe in integrity and consistency.
3. We believe that research and dissemination of knowledge is a free gift to mankind and for the betterment of the world at large. Every human does some form of research, acquires knowledge and disseminates it one way or the other. The best environment should be created that will facilitate the provision and dissemination of knowledge by a larger population of authors.
4. We believe in and advocate for the open access initiative as the way forward for science, mankind and the world at large.
5. We believe in peer-review and that it conveys immense benefit for scholars and the society. However, we admit it also has its disadvantages and therefore dissemination of knowledge should be protected from its flaws where possible. Some breakthroughs in the science, technology and other facets of life resulted because people broke out of the usual and could not be restricted, or kept in the box of what was formerly perceived as the best. The way research is conducted, the way peer-review is administered and the way information is chosen for dissemination should not be autocratic or partial, it should not hinder advancement or relegate it to selected individuals, organisations and countries.
6. We believe a major facet of life is choice and free will that is regulated by moderate policies. The world has gone through trying times in different areas because the free gift of choice and free will was seized or oppressed by individuals, organizations and governments whose ulterior motive was selfish and not for the general good of others. The research community should guide against such in the way research is conducted and the way information is accepted and disseminated. One of our publication processes allows unrestricted publication after peer-review and revision, as long as the paper conveys scientific knowledge and passes the elementary rules and policies in our Editorial and Ethics policies.
7. We believe that the privacy of the author's work is important and should be respected and protected as much as possible before publication.