Browse our journals to access quality articles that cut across different subject areas
Get an editorial decision within 4 weeks.
All publication formats are freely accessible and downloadable by the public.
Our publications and policies are compliant with important reposteries and allow authors to deposit and achive anywhere.
We want to be a part of your academic & career success
Why do we Charge a Publication Fee?
To cover the following:
Journal and article Indexing,
Provision of the Soft Copy to author(s),
for and adopting newer technologies,
What is the Article Processing/Publication Fee?
The fee for each journal
is currently 100 USD.
Note that our original fee is 300 USD, the fee has been waived to 100 USD to foster research and assist authors. However, we are still open to assisting authors from developing countries with further waiver on request, additional waiver up to 50% will be considered on request. Authors in need of waiver should contact our account office (email@example.com) stating their needed waiver. This should be
done before or when sending the article, not after acceptance.
At certain periods of each year, we offer publication opportunities at higher discounts. Such publication invitations are accompanied by a waiver code. Authors are to indicate this waiver code on submission to get their discount.
1. We will be sponsoring the publication of 5 articles monthly.
2. Authors in need of full waiver must inform us before submission or on submission.
3. We are open to receive such applications every month.
4. A selection process will be used to determine which authors will benefit, and such authors will be duly informed on the 8th day.
When to pay
1. The article processing/publication fee will be demanded if the article passes the requirements of Step two (Basic Review) in the editorial process. An acceptance letter will be issued.
2. Authors should tender in their payments in a timely fashion, preferably within 7 days. Delay in payment may lead to the discontinuation of the article.
3. If 20% waiver is accrued after request, the author must pay the fees within 3 days or loss the waiver.
Methods of Payment
1. Online using a credit, debit card or Paypal account. Our online payment system accepts majority of credit/debit cards. Authors may also ask a friend to pay on their behalf with a credit/debit card or PayPal accounts.
2. Western Union, Money Gram.
3. Local or international Bank Transfer.
Payment inquiries can be made to our Accounts department via the email – firstname.lastname@example.org.